GOODVIBES

2014/06/30

 











Blouse(old) : Zara //Jeans: Asos // Clutch: Mango // Nike Vortex via Kleiderkreisel


Hey babes, how are you? 
Last weekend I had a lot of fun with my girls at a friends outdoor party , good music, 
drinks and goodvibes :)
I wear a comfy outfit, my highwaisted jeans from Asos, my beloved tartan blouse and my new Nike Vortex.
P.s. I book my second flight to Istanbul so excited to be there at end of July for a week ...updates only on Facebook and Instagram :) Have you already planned your holidays?Let me know! 
Wish you all a good start into the week!

Kisses xoxo
Shara







Share this Post

4 comments:

  1. Perfect sneakers and sunglasses! You look beautiful!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love this outfit! your hair is lush :)
    check out my Lana Del Rey post at www.lovefromsimmie.com ♥♥
    stay pretty. XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanx,Merci,Danke for your support!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...